DomainSSLQuick Issuance SSL with true 2048 encryption level
In these times of increasing fraud and data breaches, your customers look to you to secure sensitive information sent over the Internet with the strongest encryption from the most credible security providers. With DomainSSL Certificates you activate the "little yellow padlock" and start securing ecommerce transactions, web account logins, webmail, network traffic and online services in minutes. With strong SGC security included in every SSL Certificate at no additional cost, GlobalSign SSL ensures you benefit from the strongest possible encryption for every customer.
Why use GlobalSign DomainSSL?
- Strong future-proof SSL security to protect data sent via the Internet
- Immediate Certificate issuance - no waiting and available 24/7/365
- Cost effective SSL from a security name trusted by millions since 1996
1 YEAR 269
Save 542 Year 484
Save 1463 Year 661
For Volume Discounts please Contact Us.
DomainSSL Certificate Features
- Issued in only minutes and no need for any paperwork / company documents
- Strongest encryption - SHA-256 signed certificates and minimum of 2048 bit RSA keys Strongest and Fastest SSL GlobalSign provides the strongest encryption available by using SHA-256 and a minimum of 2048 bit RSA keys. Our IPv6 enabled global infrastructure ensures your website receives the fastest secure site load speed in the industry. Learn More
- Universal Compatibility UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY GlobalSign Certificates are compatible with all browsers, Operating Systems, applications and devices - this means that practically 100% of visitors to your website, no matter what browser or device they are using, will automatically trust your SSL Certificate. Our global team of embedding experts ensure that GlobalSign continues to be trusted even with new devices, especially in the fast growing world of mobile connectivity. Learn More with all browsers, cellphones, mobiles, and devices
- Simple support for complex multi-domain server configurations - Wildcard SSL & Unified Communications SSL WILDCARD SSL Secure an unlimited number of subdomains on your domain name with a single SSL Certificate. Wildcard SSL helps future proof the addition of further secure subdomains and ease SSL management and IP address management. Available as an option for DomainSSL and OrganizationSSL. Learn More
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SSL For total flexibility, a GlobalSign Unified Communications SSL Certificate adds additional Subject Alternative Names (SANs) to your Certificate to allow up to 100 different domains, subdomains, and dedicated Public IP addresses, to be secured using the same single Certificate. Learn More
- Secures both SECURE www.domain.com & domain.com SSL Certificates are usually issued to a sole Fully Qualified Domain Names (FQDN), so normally customers wanting to secure both "www.domain.com" and "domain.com" would need two separate SSL Certificates. But not with GlobalSign SSL where both "www.domain.com" and just "domain.com" are secured using a single SSL Certificate and without any additional charges, IP address purchase or server configuration. www.domain.com and domain.com (without the www)
- AutoCSR AutoCSR - Do not have a CSR? No problem, we'll create your Certificate without one Quick and easy SSL ordering with AutoCSR. If you do not have a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) or do not know how to create one on your web server, don't worry, just select the free AutoCSR option when ordering and we'll create your SSL Certificate without you providing a CSR. CSR generation remains one of the consistent problem areas faced by customers wishing to secure servers and AutoCSR removes the need for the customer to create the CSR. - CSRs are optional, not mandatory
- Secure Site Seal CLICKABLE SECURE SITE SEAL - SHOW VISITORS YOU ARE A SECURE SITE
The GlobalSign Site seal is a sign of trust on the Internet. It shows your customers you have been authenticated and you use the strongest SSL possible to secure your transactions. Displaying the GlobalSign Site Seal will help visitors trust your web site, and then help convert general visitors to paying customers. Don't risk people abandoning shopping carts and web forms - display the GlobalSign site seal to give them the confidence to complete the transaction.
Available in multiple sizes as static GIF or animated Flash versions.
- Unlimited SSL UNLIMITED SERVER LICENSING Typically SSL Providers will issue SSL Certificates with only a single license, and additional licenses must be bought at a premium. To help you meet your budget GlobalSign SSL Certificates are provided with unlimited server licenses included in the standard price. This allows you to easily secure your primary server, a secondary or backup server and a load balancer without any further costs. server licensing promotion
- Unlimited reissues MOVING SERVERS OR LOST YOUR SSL CERTIFICATE & KEY? No problem with GlobalSign. All SSL Certificates can be reissued at any time throughout the lifetime of the Certificate. Reissue 24/7 using your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account and have a replacement Certificate in only seconds. / replacements for lifetime of Certificate
- Multi-year savings AVOID RENEWING EVERY YEAR & RECEIVE ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS Most GlobalSign Certificates can be valid for 1-3 years. Rather than renew every year and risk your Certificate expiring, choose a multi-year Certificate and get additional discounts of 20% per additional year. Reduce risk and reduce cost! - save 20% each year
- $10k Warranty PEACE OF MIND THROUGH GLOBALSIGN'S WARRANTY PROGRAM GlobalSign SSL Certificates come with a free warranty of $100k - $250k against misissuance. - underwritten Liability Program
- GlobalSign Certificate Center EASY MANAGEMENT OF YOUR CERTIFICATES THROUGH THE INDUSTRY'S MOST ADVANCED WEB BASED CERTIFICATE CENTER Use the GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) to report on, renew, reissue and download existing Certificates and for the accelerated purchase of new SSL Certificates. Use GCC to fulfil other Digital Certificate requirements - Code Signing, Digital IDs for secure email and digital signing for Microsoft Office and Adobe PDFs - all from a single account with multiple User capabilities. account
- Installation healthcheck FREE SSL INSTALLATION HEALTHCHECK This service includes the following checks carried out by our automated systems and expert technical staff.
Server Availability - can browsers connect to your site over SSL?
SSL Certificate Installation - is your SSL configured?
Common Error Checking - are there errors when connecting over SSL?
Site Seal Installation - are you maximizing customer conversions by using the Secure Site Seal?
Types of DomainSSL Certificates Available
Certificate type: Description: Example Usage: Standard SSL Secures single Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) www.yourdomain.com Wildcard SSL Issued to *.yourdomain.com to secure unlimited subdomains www.yourdomain.com secure.yourdomain.com anything.yourdomain.com Unified Communication SSL Secures single Fully Qualified Domain Name and up to 100 different level subdomains using a single SSL Certificate. Ideal for Unified Communications requirements.
To secure multiple fully qualified domains names in the same certificate, use OrganizationSSL or ExtendedSSL.
yourdomain.com owa.yourdomain.com (free)
- SSL Resources & Information